All are welcome, and here are our new guidelines that we want everyone to follow in order to keep everyone safe in these trying times:
- We want you to join us, but only if you are feeling well.
- If you have any symptoms: fever, chills, cough, or just don't feel well - STAY HOME.
- If you aren't sure if you have COVID - STAY HOME
- If you think you've been exposed to COVID in the last 14 days - STAY HOME
- Wear a mask at all times: Prior to entering the building and during the entire time you are in the church building.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrances to the sanctuary; please make use of it.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. It is understandable that you will want to be closer than 6 feet from non-family members, but please help keep everyone safe by maintaining social distancing.
- the pews have been partitioned to endure social distancing. We've done this to help everyone, so please limit the pew to family members, or leave 6 feet distance between non-family members.
- Please only use the bathrooms on the same level as the sanctuary. To keep everyone safe we clean the bathrooms after every service. Keeping it to the top-floor helps us make sure the proper bathrooms are sanitized between services, letting your donations go further.
Thank you, and let's all move forward together, safely, in God's light!
OUR CHURCH'S MISSION IN TOWNSEND AND THE WORLD
Seeking to fulfill these three commandments of Christ:
To love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30)
To love our neighbors as ourselves (Mark 12:31)
To love one another as Christ has loved us (John 13:34)
Join us each Sunday, 52 weeks of the year!
Family Worship Service 10:15 a.m. Organ music beginning at 10:00a.m.
We are open, though at reduced capacity. You can also join us virtually on Zoom at:
If you cannot join by tablet, PC, or smartphone, but want to listen to the service:
Dial 1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 835 3449 3355
We participate in the community and the world through our own direct efforts and several partner organizations. The United
We Are all God’s Children!Our children actively participate in many aspects of faith and community life during Sunday School
The Village Common Children’s Center provides early childhood education and development for infants through pre-school. There are a range
Sometimes young people just need a break and a safe place to hang out with people they can trust.
Church is more than just Sunday worship. It’s also about the people of God committing to caring about one
We are a very musical church! We love many different types of music, both vocal and instrumental, and we